Wondering what the heck is Xfinity iPhone Unlock Service? Well, this is a permanent, official, factory unlock performed via Apple iTunes to unlock iPhones that are currently locked by the Xfinity Network Carrier, which is US based. To unlock Xfinity iPhone XS MAX, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6S, SE, 6, 5S, 5C, or 5 just you need to provide us the IMEI number of the device. After Xfinity iPhone unlock has been performed, the device will be 100% operational on any network carrier (the limit can be varying network frequencies, such as GSM iPhone can only function on the GSM Network band).
Steps to Unlock Xfinity Phone XS MAX, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5c or 5
- Make sure that your device is locked to Xfinity (Xenon Policy) Network Carrier from the US – this is where your iPhone currently works on, meaning Xfinity is the network carrier where you bought this device. If you got it from a friend, eBay, or any other shop, and if you’re not sure whether your device is locked to Xfinity Network Carrier from the US, we recommend that you put a Xinity functioning SIM card in your handset and see if iPhone accept Xfinity SIM card (make a call, send an sms, etc.). Alternatively, we recommend using our service: iPhone Network Carrier and Country Checker with SIM-Lock Status by IMEI to Check the Original Country and Network Carrier of your device. Note that the iPhone can be used on any network carrier after unlock, not Xfinity Network Carrier from the US.
- Finish Requested Information to unlock Xfinity iPhone on the above Network Unlock Form, enter IMEI number and choose iPhone model. On the question mark – ? – next to iPhone Model and IMEI number you can see more information on how to find your iPhone Model and IMEI number.
- Place the Xfinity iPhone Unlock Buy Order by pressing “Unlock Now” or “Next button then go to “Checkout” and enter your Payment details. We accept credit card via PayPal as payment detail as well as PayPal directly so you can be assured that you are buying through a safe route.
- After Step 3 has been completed successfully – checkout and payment – you have to wait for 1-3 business days approximately. After this time frame, your unlock will be done for iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6s, 6s PLUS, 5S, 5C or 5 which is currently locked to USA network: Xfinity. After the estimated waiting time you will get an email stating the unlock is Done along with all the steps, follow them and finish your unlock via iTunes.
Steps to Finish Xfinity iPhone Unlock Process After you Receive an Email from UnlockBoot
- Make sure you’ve received an email notification saying “Unlock is Done”.
- Backup your device – step can be skipped if you’re not worried about data.
- Switch the old SIM card with a new one – insert a non-Xfinity SIM.
- Connect iPhone to iTunes and complete the setup assistant and then restore backup.
- That’s it! Your Xfinity iPhone is UNLOCKED FOREVER.
Xfinity iPhone Factory Unlock – Permanent and Official
After the other SIM card is accepted on your device and the activation procedure is completed by you your device will be forever unlocked. Now the SIM can be used in any country in the world. The device can be updated or restored without fearing for a relock because it has been marked as unlocked in Apple’s database.
Contact us if you need additional help.