Wondering what the heck is Spectrum iPhone Unlock Service? Well, this is a permanent, official, factory unlock performed via iTunes to unlock iPhones that are currently locked by the Spectrum Carrier, which is US based. To unlock Spectrum iPhone 14 Pro Max, 14 Pro, 14 Plus, 14, 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, X, XS, XS Max, XR, SE 2, SE 3, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus & SE just you need to provide us the IMEI number of the device. After Spectrum iPhone unlock has been performed, the device will be 100% operational on any network carrier in the world.
Steps to Unlock Spectrum iPhone 14 Pro Max, 14 Pro, 14 Plus, 14, 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, X, XS, XS Max, XR, SE 2, SE 3, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus & SE
Before you start the unlocking process, please find the imei number of the device. Here’s the correct way to find it:
- Make sure that your device is locked to Spectrum Network Carrier from the US – this is where your iPhone currently works on, meaning Spectrum is the carrier where you bought the device. If you got it from a friend, eBay, or any other shop, and if you’re not sure whether your device is locked to Spectrum Network Carrier from the US, we recommend that you put a Spectrum functioning SIM card in your handset and see if iPhone accept Spectrum SIM card (make a call, send an sms, etc.). Alternatively, we recommend using our service: iPhone Network Carrier and Country Checker with SIMLock Status by IMEI to Check the Original Carrier of your device. Note that the iPhone can be used on any network carrier after unlock, not Spectrum Network Carrier from the US.
- Finish Requested Information to unlock Spectrum iPhone on the above Network Unlock Form, enter IMEI number and choose iPhone model. On the question mark – (?) – next to iPhone Model and IMEI number you can see more information on how to find your iPhone Model and IMEI number.
- Place the Spectrum iPhone Unlock Buy Order by pressing “Unlock Now” then go to “Checkout” and enter your Payment details. We accept credit card via PayPal as payment detail as well as PayPal directly so you can be assured that you are buying through a safe route.
- After Step 3 has been completed successfully – checkout and payment – you have to wait for 1-3 business days approximately. After this time frame, your unlock will be done for iPhone 14 Pro Max, 14 Pro, 14 Plus, 14, 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, X, XS, XS Max, XR, SE 2, SE 3, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus & SE which is currently locked to USA network: Spectrum. After the estimated waiting time you will get an email stating the unlock is Done along with all the steps, follow them and finish your unlock via iTunes.
Steps to Finish Spectrum iPhone Unlock Process After you Receive an Email from UnlockBoot
- Make sure you’ve received an email notification saying “Unlock is Completed”.
- Backup your device – step can be skipped if you’re not worried about data.
- Switch the old SIM card with a new one – insert a non-Spectrum SIM.
- Connect iPhone to iTunes and complete the setup assistant and then restore backup.
- That’s it! Your Spectrum iPhone is UNLOCKED FOREVER.
Spectrum iPhone Factory Unlock – Permanent and Official
After the other SIM card is accepted on your device and the activation procedure is completed by you your device will be forever unlocked. Now the SIM can be used in any country in the world. The device can be updated or restored without fearing for a relock because it has been marked as unlocked in Apple’s database.
Contact us if you need additional help.