UB SIM 12 is the latest hardware unlock solution for iPhone. It can be used to unlock iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5S, 5C or 5 running iOS 12.3, 12.2, 12.1.2, 12.1.1, 12.1, 12, 11.4.1, 11.4, 11.3.1 or lower iOS version. If you get the UB SIM 12 your iPhone can be used with ANY sim card and any GSM carrier in the world. We are offering you a special UB SIM version for UnlockBoot customers that is very stable signal and 100% reliable.
One of the best features is that your cellular data will work perfectly fine and you can enjoy the LTE or 4G speeds on your iDevice (the speed depends on your carrier).
UB SIM 12 comes with an automatic ICCID (30+ included) and it’s really easy to configure it and use your iPhone with other sim cards. The intelligent menu will help you to configure the card in less than 5 minutes.
Compatible iPhone Models with UB SIM 12
UB SIM 12 works perfectly fine with the latest iPhone models and the latest iOS versions (including iOS 12.3). Here is a list of the compatible iPhone models:
- iPhone XS MAX/XS/XR
- iPhone X/8/8+
- iPhone 7/7+
- iPhone 6S/6S+/6/6+
- iPhone 5/5C/5S/5SE
Steps to Unlock your iPhone for Other SIM Cards with UB SIM 12
Step 1: Remove the SIM tray from your iPhone, put your SIM over the UB SIM.
Step 2: Now, Insert the SIM tray again into your iPhone.
Step 3: When you see a SIM not supported message on the screen just hold down Power and tap on the emergency call button.
Step 4: Type *5005*7672*0# OR *5005*7672*00# OR *5005*7672*88# and then tap on the dial button.
Step 5: Now a menu with the networks will appear on the screen. Scroll down and Select the Edit ICCID option. And enter this ICCID Code: 89014104279202596748
Step 6: Tap Accept when you see the Setup OK message on the screen.
Step 7: Now you need to reboot your iPhone to apply the UB SIM configuration.
After the reboot, your iPhone should be unlocked and works with the new SIM card. The configuration will remain permanently saved in the UB SIM chip.
Enjoy your unlocked device.
Please Read Before Ordering
- UB SIM card will not remove the iCloud Activation Lock.
- If the device is blacklisted it can be used out of the original country.
- This solution is not permanent – we recommend you to use factory unlock service. But if the service is too expensive or not available (carriers like Tracfone, Cricket, Net10, H20, Lycamobile, Sprint, Metro PCS, etc.) – then you can buy UB SIM.
- You can use UB SIM even if you don’t have the original sim card. But you must know the carrier of the device. You can use our imei checker to discover the original carrier of your iPhone.
- Do not update the iOS version before you confirm that your card will work with the new iOS version. You can disable the OTA iOS updates by following this tutorial here.
New ICCID November, 11, 2018: 89014104279202589594
New ICCID August, 8, 2018: 89014104277806049726
New ICCID June, 14, 2018: 89014104277806049486
New ICCID June, 3, 2018: 89014104278656980481
New ICCID May, 11, 2018: 89014103279529155765
New ICCID April, 04, 2018: 89014103279529155724
New ICCID March, 17, 2018: 89014103279529155427
Make sure you enter a valid shipping address, we will ship the UB SIM card to your address right after we receive the payment. All UB SIM cards are tested before being shipped. We guarantee you that the card will work for you or you will get your money back.
We ship from US, UK, Russia, China and India, depending on your location. So you can get the unlock sim as fast as possible (5-10 days).
Please contact us our support if you have any unlock related questions.